About the Guild
Joining the International Sign & Printmakers Guild
You are currently an active Guild Member, to update your profile, go to
Requirements for membership
Thanks to the generous financial support of our Platinum Sponsor, Arlon Graphics membership in the International Sign & Printmakers Guild is FREE.
Membership in the Guild is open to any sign or wide-format print provider that agrees to uphold our Code of Ethics.
To join, click the continue button, then follow the simple registration directions on the next page.
CODE OF ETHICS
As members of the International Sign & Printmakers Guild, we agree to hold ourselves to the highest standards of professional conduct. Through our words and actions we will:
• Conduct business with honesty, integrity and fairness with respect to our customers, clients, employees, suppliers and community.
• Provide quality signage and printed products that meet the needs of our customers and satisfy the guidelines set by our community.
• Be accessible and accountable to customers and clients, making every reasonable effort to act in their best interest.
• We will investigate all customer complaints and strive to reply within one business day.
• Practice at all times truthful and non-deceptive advertising and promotion of our business, its products and services.
• Demonstrate professional pride in our work befitting of a master craftsman who is providing a necessary and worthwhile skill to the community.
• Cooperate in a reasonable and proper way with other Guild members and work with them in the advancement of the sign and printing industries.
Note: Members failing to uphold this Code of Ethics could have their membership terminated following a peer review by the Guild Ethics Committee consisting of sign and print providers.
I agree to the
Code of Ethics
Terms & Conditions
Copyright 2017 ISPG | All Rights Reserved