||Using the pre-developed SIGN.COM storefront templates and shopping cart, you can easily have your own custom branded e-commerce web site for your business. Your webstore will be hosted free as a subdomain of SIGN.COM (www.sign.com/yourcity/companyname.com). Webstore development and monthly hosting fees for 2013 have been covered courtesy of our Platinum Sponsor, Mutoh America, Inc.
How Webstore Work
- Webstore are an economical way to have an internet storefront
- No upfront web development or monthly hosting costs
New Recurring Customers
- All orders from your webstore come directly to you
- Reach new customers and expand your business with an effective web presence
- Leverage the SIGN.COM brand to drive traffic to your own webstore
You Set Pricing
- Your webstore can use the same competitive pricing as SIGN.COM (which will be the initial default), or set your own pricing.
- Change prices whenever you want
- International members can use the SIGN.COM templates but will need to enter their own pricing.
Cost to Guild Members
- Guild members pay no fees for their Webstore until they accept an order
- Guild members receive full price for each order, minus a small 10% fee
- For 2013, the credit card processing fees are paid for by the Platinum SIGN.COM sponsor, SAi
Expanded Your Webstore
- Vanity URLs (www.sign.com/any-name-you-want) available on a first-come basis
- Additional information about your business on the webstore
- Small monthly fee ($16.95) for expanded or Vanity webstore